Updated: Oct 14, 2021
Yield: 15 Servings Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Full Time: 5 Minutes
Easy, delicious Vegan Pesto, without the cruelty!
- 2 Cups of Fresh Basil
- 3 Tablespoons of Pine Nuts (or sunflower seeds if nut-free)
- 3 Heaping tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
- 3-4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Water as needed (to thin)
1. Using a food processor, or blender, combine the fresh basil, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
2. As processing, mix in olive oil
3. Add water as needed for the consistency of your preference.
4. Use as pasta sauce, or as a topping of your choice. Enjoy!
Share your creation on Instagram and tag @marinatedvegan #marinatedvegan